In order to organize and promote the development, sustainability, profitability and stability of organized agriculture in the Northern Cape region, Agri Northern Cape holds the following challenging position for a dynamic, energetic and self-driven individual.
Salary – Market-related
Post Type – Permanent
Sectors – Management
Apply before Wednesday, January 22, 2020
The post is based in Kimberley and the incumbent will report to the management of Agri Northern Cape.
– At least Matric with preferably a qualification in agricultural science or economic / management sciences, supported by proven management experience and an active interest in agriculture with a good background of the agricultural situation in the region
– The incumbent’s professional profile will furthermore include excellent people management skills
– Have highly effective spoken and written communication skills, above-average negotiation and decision making skills
– Fluency in Afrikaans and English
– Computer literacy in MS Office
– Include valid driver’s license
– Knowledge of the structure and functioning of organized agriculture serves as a strong recommendation
– The post requires the incumbent to travel extensively
Key responsibilities involve
– Liaising and negotiating with organizations on a wide front, including government agencies, NGOs and the private sector
– Promoting relationships with all stakeholders
– Study and interpretation of relevant documentation
– Compilation of memoranda and reports
– Transmission of information and views to members, government and other institutions as well as the media
– Internal and external liaison and communication
– General management and financial control
In return, a negotiable remuneration package is offered.
Interested parties can apply by submitting an application letter and full resume with reference to JANK before 22 January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.